Artistry Studio – Parisian Style Edition gave us the opportunity to create a set of advertising and decorative elements, the so called shopfront fitting. This set-up allows customers and visitors to enter in the shop and breathing immediately the Parisian atmosphere. For instance, looking out a balcony you can enjoy a beautiful view on the city’s skyline with the unique Eiffel Tower.
The shopfront fitting is a set of advertising elements required as a support for the launch of a new product, promotion or for an advertising campaign. In this occasion, Amway has launched the new Artistry Studio – Parisian Style Edition and we have realized the shopfront fittings for its business and academy centers in Europe. The shopfront fitting is standard in its compositions, but it is entirely customized for being adapted to all formats and needs of each center as well as for native languages. Once the concept is defined, it is necessary to decline it for all shops giving the available spaces.
We are able to accompany our client during the entire process: from the concept ideation to the final declination in each point of sale as well as in its final realization.
In this case, the shopfront fitting is composed by:
- Window Display. It is a maxi display allowing the observer to feel himself like being inside a Parisian residence and to admire the view on the Eiffel Tower through a balcony. This balcony is 3D and this tridimensional effect is achieved by positioning in a specific way the Sandwich Plast panels that are printed digitally and moulded in various shapes. The 3D effect is highlighted by the balcony’s railing which is engraved and decorated as it would be in wrought iron.
- Window sticker: we made digitally printed stickers in transparent material which is easily applicable on windows without the need to have experienced decorators in place.
- Counter display “Eiffel Tower”. Apparently, it seems to be a normal counter display to be positioned on the top of a wood furniture for then being used to show easily and efficiently the Amway products. But the detail that allows it not to go unnoticed and therefore to capture the attention of the visitor inside the store, is the Eiffel Tower made in transparent plexiglass illuminated on the back by led positioned on its frame. It is impossible to not notice it!
- Flex Banner and Photo Point. These elements allow to set-up the shop in a quick and economic way but at the same time to create a photo shoot place where people can take selfies to take part in social media contests.
- Led sign. Led sign with interchangeable covers are always useful to create an attraction luminous point inside the point of sale.
- Counter display with interchangeable cover are needed to always have the same display updated with the on-going promotion. We supply the cover Artistry Studio – Parisian Style Edition with the specific cuvette for showing the product of this edition.
Even in this case, we supply all products with their assembling instruction sheet so to facilitate the Amway staff to set-up quickly and in the best way the center.