Our collaboration with Exena keeps growing. Exena is a company specialized in the production of safety shoes and born in the early ‘70s in the Marche region (Italy). After the supply of floor displays of last year, now we have been in charge of the design and the production of their new counter display. This counter display is used to show the new safety shoes in many shops, as hardware stores, all around Europe.
The design of this counter display starts from specific requirements expressed by our customer:
– need to exhibit one single shoe
– minimize transportation issues
Given these prerequisites, we foster our creativity to study a new project that then we entirely manufacture.
The Exena’s counter display has these characteristics:
- The material is a stratified PVC sheet then digitally printed with UV inks
- The plus of this material is to be easily bendable over and over again. Even if this peculiarity is usually typical of cardboard rather than plastic materials, this is not the case.
- This stratified PVC is more rigid and more refined than cardboard; the digital printing has a better result and this plastic material does not suffer the humidity.
- All these specifications allow to have an elegant design, a nicer and more quality product.
- This counter display is durable as this material has higher resistance than cardboard.
Given the peculiarity of this material to be bendable over and over again, there are benefits in transportations as the packaging box is flat and light. In this way, we reduce the probability of damaging the product through shipping (as the packaging is more manageable). Moreover, the size reduction of the packaging allows savings in logistic.