The fair show season is reopening and with it also the organisation regarding the last details for exhibitors.
We know that the preparation’s calendar for attending a fair show starts months before the event, but we also know that quite often is difficult to keep up with the schedule and several details are defined only at the last moment.
A smart solution is that one that saves you the whole participation to the fair show.
In some cases, there are smart solutions that not only save your fair show, but they also allow you to stand out and make the best of your investment for the event.
Today we give you a smart solution to set up an exhibition booth in record time with customised and reusable displays; they can be reused in further fairs or even in stores or in the company’s showroom.
REMOR’S SOLUTIONS FOR EXHIBITION BOOTHS
For having a fast solution to save time and to optimise costs, Remor proposes solutions that are modular, customisable and combinable rather than using plasterboard structures.
Everything starts from a neutral pre-fitted structure that is going to be implemented with strategic elements: light signs, totem, display, applied panels, forex and sandwich panels. All these elements are light, easy to transport and to install, and moreover they can be reused for future events or even in other environments as showrooms.
There are several advantages in attending a fair show with this exhibition system rather than using the classic set-up:
- it’s done in rapid time
- It occupies little space once packed and it can be loaded even in small trucks
- It is installed easily and quickly even by non-experts
- It can be disassembled and reused in future fairs
- It can be offered as commercial corners to clients
- It’s a marketing tool to propose to retail
- Nothing is thrown away once the event ends and so the budget for the fair is cushioned
- This is the real “recycle” because everything is reusable… nature thanks
If you are looking for a smart, quick and reusable solution for more than one fair show, contact Remor’s offices and we’ll give you all specifications and a personal advice for your need in the fair.