On the 28thof July 2018 the new Hapimag Resort was inaugurated in Cavallino-Treporti. We have contributed to its completion with the creation and installation of various types of outdoor signage and street furniture.
For this wonderful resort with 125 holiday flats with a restaurant, snack bar, ice-cream parlor and market, Hapimag has commissioned us for the production and assembly of:
- Signage for pedestrian areas, apartment buildings and apartment numbers
- Signage for underground car parks made with LED light signs
- Safety and fire signage
- Elements of urban furniture: bright aluminum bulletin boards, ecological islands (waste bins) in cor-ten painted aluminum, 8m high fiberglass flagpoles for flags
- Window sticker decoration for refreshment points
- Façade signs made of milled and printed aluminum-dibond
All of this has been coordinated by the architecture firm Valeri & Zoia of Cavallino-Treporti.
For Remor, this has been a very important task and has required many of our different resources: for the assembly and installation alone we provided six people of our staff for two weeks.
We would like to thank Hapimag for this great task and wish them lots of success such as many wonderful holidays for the guests!