Tights, socks and stockings are products of really large consumption as they are so useful and essential to each of us that sometimes they become almost trivial. As these items are a commodity, there is the need to find out the right and efficient way to display socks in shops. The solution has to be low-cost for the seller and appealing for the consumer to encourage them to the final purchase.
When we think about a display for a wholesale and mass market, we keep in mind some aspects as:
- Giving the right visibility to the product and its characteristics
- The price must be visible and clear
- Considering the quantity of goods that must be exhibit so to avoid too many frequent refilling
- For displaying tights, we produce some exhibiting boxes in PETG, a transparent and recyclable plastic material, made by cutting and thermos-bending the material. All these workings are done in our in-house laboratories. To these boxes, then we add some dividers and price sliders.
This is a simple and practical way to exhibit in a tidy way a substantial quantity of items.
- In additions to these boxes, we supply more than 10.000 specific price sliders for metal hooks to hold and display socks. Even this price sliders are designed and produced entirely by us in our productive site.